ALKYUHOLIC K-SHOP: SUPER JUNIOR MERCHANDISE FOR A SUPER CAUSE
Alkyuholic K-Shop is an online shop that offers affordable Super Junior (SuJu) shirts, mugs, and tumblers for SuJu fanatics.
Bring-out your SUPER fanatic side and express your “L.O.V.E.” for SuJu by “Rocking Your House” with Alkyuholic’s Super Junior collectibles. Alkyuholic is a Korean fan shop in Sampaloc, Manila that is specialized in making Super Junior merchandise.
- “Super Merch Super Sale for a Super Cause” started as a small project by two SuJu Fanatics, Nics Isidro, and her best friend, Gabbie Lim.
- At first, they only intended to make 2 shirts to wear to the Super Show 3, a Super Junior concert held at the Araneta Coliseum last April 2010.
- After the Super Show 3, Nics and Gabbie thought that they could start a business where they could sell Super Junior merchandise for their fellow fanatics. The income would go to the treatment and medical fees of Nics’ mom, who was sick at that time.
- “Super Merch Super Sale for a Super Cause” eventually became Alkyuholic K-Shop.
- Mugs and tumblers were added to the shop catalogue.
- Alkyuholic K-Shop is owned by Nics Isidro, a 2nd Year Business Administration student at the University of Sto. Tomas.
- Shirts are priced at 250php, mugs at 200php (whole) and 130php (half), and the price of the tumbler is TBA.
- Personalized designs of mugs and tumblers can also be requested.
- Recently, Alkyuholic K-Shop has ventured into the International market by having customers from Malaysia and Canada.
Quotes from Nics Isidro:
- “It’s important that the customers can distinguish my shop from other Korean Fan shops. And I do that by offering them affordable and quality products that they can enjoy.”
- “Ang sarap ng feeling na nakakatulong ka sa magulang mo kahit nag-aaral ka pa. “
For more information about Alkyuholic K-Shop’s products, contact Nics Isidro at +639228864257.